Write general questions for these sentences using the present continuous. Use capital letters and punctuation. (Напишите общие во для этих предложений, используя Present Continuous. Используйте заглавные буквы и знаки препинания)
1. They are playing football.
2. You are working hard these days.
3. The children are eating soup now.
niceэто превосходная форма
1. This isn't a very old town. ( there aner't ) any old buildings.
2. ( There are )five people in my family: my parents, my two brothers and me.
3. This is a very quiet street. ( There isn't ) much noise.
4. ( There isn't ) any place to sit down. ( There aren't ) any chairs.
5. Look! ( there is )a fly in your soup!
My birthday is on the third of October.
Does Tom live in Moscow?
May I have some coffee,Miss Chatter
Jack is from Great Britain.
I like cooking, shopping and painting.
Have you got a camera?
I have got a computer, camera and a TV.
1. What is Kate doing?
2. Are you working these days?
3. What are children doing now?
1)My birthday is on the third of October. 2)Does Tom live in Moscow ? 3) May I have some coffee,miss Chatter? 4) Jack is from Great Britain.
1 are flying
3 is playing
1)Are they playing football now?
2)Are you working hard now?
3)Are children eating soup now?
great interest now. 4. when i returned to the city the new school still (to build). 5. the capital of great britain (to situate) on the river thames. 6. the houses of parliament (to build) in the 19th century. 7. the ancient houses of parliament (to destroy) by the fire.