1. Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Present Perfect of the verbs in brackets.
Yesterday I 1 (read) an article about some kind of animals.
2. Add question tags to these sentences.
Jenny enjoys playing handball, ?
3. What do they wish? Look and write their wishes.
Tom isn’t tall.
Введите правильный ответ
ответ: Walk big ggg guluiat graffiti geforce gtx fl studio voice loopbax
Thank you for your last email,I wish with you and Rachel on August 8th,I sinks it was a wonderful for both of you. You did so many exciting things!
You know I (have read) a text about some kind of fish coup called "clam chowder" (Have you ever eaten clam chowder? When (was) it?
Where (did you eat) it? (Did you like) it?
I hate fish. My parents go to a fish restaurant sometimes. I (have never been) there. I know that last weekend you (had) your lunch at the fast-food restaurants again. (Have you ever been) to a fish restaurant?
I (haven’t finished) my homework to tomorrow yet. Yesterday our English teacher (asked) us to read a whole chapter for "The canterville ghost" by Oskar Wilde. It's so long.
Have you ever visited Beijing?
Yes, I went there last summer.
Объяснение:What the f u c k is oбъяснение?
a) has eatten
a) haven’t gone
b) didn’t go
b) have lost
это же past simple очень просто ребята мне по братский по русскому очень нужна ваша
1. A: Why is she so sad? B: She is preparing for her exams.
2. A: Does she often cry? B: Yes, she always cries.
3. Why are you tired?
4. How often does she read books?
5. A: Why aren't you going to bed? It is late.
2. Fill in: furious, sensitive, stubborn, reliable, confident.
6. Don’t worry, Greg will be here on time, he’s very reliable.
7. Nadia is so stubborn! She never listens to anyone, and does whatever she wants.
8. Be confident. If you like yourself, then others will like you too.
9. Clenching your teeth means you are furious.
10. Fred's sensitive and caring. He always understands how others feel, always stays calm and doesn't get annoyed with people easily.
3. Complete the sentences with the past simple or past continuous form of the verbs.
11. They were getting ready to go out when it began raining.
12. When the children were walking through the wood, they saw a fox.
13. When I met Tom, he was going to the shop.
14. He put on his coat and cap, opened the door and went out.
15. What were you doing when your mother came home yesterday?
4. Put the verbs in brackets into the future simple or present simple.
16. If I study, I'll pass my exams.
17. When you run fast, you get hot.
18. What will you do if it rains this afternoon?
19. If they don't hurry up, they won't catch the bus.
20. She will be tired if she doesn't have a rest.
5. Complete the sentence with the past simple or present perfect.
21. I haven't seen John for more than a year.
22. We saw the second part of the Lord of the Rings last weekend.
23. Terminator is the best film I have ever seen.
24. David has never driven a car before.
25. I didn't like the food that my mother cooked yesterday.
6. Put the words in brackets in the correct comparative or superlative form.
26. Travelling by train is more expensive than travelling by bus.
27. English is less difficult than Japanese.
28. She is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met.
29. Today it is colder than yesterday.
30. Mrs. Green is the most interesting person I know.
7. Fill in the correct tag question.
31. Ted and Sarah have just planned their holidays, haven't they?
32. I am pretty good at English, aren't I?
33. Mike is driving home, isn't he?
34. Greg wasn’t surprised to know the results of the exam, was he?
35. My granny and I know how to cook, don't we?
8. Use the present perfect or present perfect continuous to complete the sentences.
36. She has been working at the clothes shop for two years.
37. I haven't been to the new electronics shop yet.
38. Have you finished yet?
39. You have been packing all morning.
40. She has known Jane for 5 years.
9. Fill in: out, back, up, into, over.
41. We ran out of sugar, we should go and buy some.
42. When I was hanging out at the shopping centre, I ran into my classmate Alex.
43. Lilly gave up fencing two years ago because of a bad injury.
44. Mark gave his stamp collection over to his younger brothers.
45. Hey! Give me back my red pen!
10. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb in brackets.
46. If it doesn't rain, the plants die.
47. If the weather is good, we’ll go on a picnic.
48. We will go to the disco if we don't feel too tired.
49. If I have a party, I will invite all my friends.
50. If you cook dinner, I will make the dessert.
2. have used
4. has wrote
2. Have you ever played tennis?
3. Jack didn't visit the Delhi office last month.
4. Did you send your CV to Ardis yesterday?
5. We’ve never been to Mumbai.
2. a) has invited b) invited
3. a) have you seen b) did you see
4. a) have you already had b) did you have