Complete the sentences with Tag questions
1) проверяемые безударные гласные в корне:
поспева'ет (спе'лый), холодне'е (хо'лод), улета'ют (полё'т), смеё'тся (сме'х), цвета'х (цве'тик), о'сень (осе'нний);
2)непроизносимые согласные в словах:
сердце (сердечный), грустный (грусть), солнце (солнечный);
3) разделительный мягкий знак: ( пишется перед буквами е, ё, и, ю, я внутри слова не после приставки (например, в корне или суффиксе) и в некоторых словах перед буквой о)
птичьего, благовонья, спросонья;
2. Мы должны кормить птиц зимой,не мы?
3. Люди должны заботиться о местах, где они живут, не они ?
4 здоровый образ жизни-это не только хорошая еда, не так ли?1. It's important to protect nature, is not it?
2. We have to feed birds in winter,are not we?
3. People have to take care of places where they live, are not they ?
4 Healthy way of life is not only good food, is not it?
2. You don’t hunt birds and animals, do you?
3. A healthy way of life is not only good food, isn't it?
4. You do sports, don't you ?
5. You don’t like to wake up early, do you?
2. They don't take care of their health, do they?
3. He doesn't do sports, does he?
4. You don't want to be fit, do you?
2. We have to feed birds in winter, haven't we?
3. People have to take care of places where they live, haven't they?
4. Healthy way of life in not only good food, is it?
2. We have to feed birds in winter, don't we?
3. People have to take care of places where they live, don't they?
4. Healthy way of life is not only good food, is it?
2) do you
3) is it
4) don’t you
5) do you
ответы на вопросы:
1) I surely do take care of my health
2) I certainly don’t hunt birds and animals
3) Of course it is not, but good food is also quite important
4) I do sports, but not that often
5) I don’t like to wake up early, I prefer to have a long sleep
2 aren't they?
3 don't they?
4 don't you?
5 shouldn't you?
2 They will get good education at their school, won't they?
3 The teachers do their best to give their pupils good knowledge in all the subject, don't they?
4 My friend isn't pleased with her knowledge in Maths, is he?
5 You have chosen a career in engineering, haven't you?
6 The weather is warm today, isn't it?
7 There are some new teachers in the teaching staff, aren't there?
8 Your knowledge of Geography isn't poor, is it?
9 The students have never been to this museum, have they?
10 There were no football matches last month, were there?
11 Mike is pleased with his knowledge in Geography, isn't he?
(children): shoes12 (politicians): promises