Express the same using passive constructions.
fashion weeks have passed, and it's time to determine the trends of the season spring-summer 2019, to accept, understand and love that you should try now. the general obsession with the fashion of the past is not just not going to go away, but, on the contrary, is gaining momentum: by 1970, 1980, 1990, the victorian era with its bows, corsets, cupids and marshmallows was added, and the cherry on the cake became oriental ethnic motifs and interest in asian costume and dances of the most high-profile events — the debut show of riccardo tisci as creative director of burberry and eddie slimane, who took the place of phoebe filo in celine. we sum up and decide what to expect from next spring.
1 Jams are made from different fruits by people.
2 Windsor Castle was destroyed by fire in 1992.
1 best, 2 worse, 3 bigger (если в скобке big).
1 A lot about extinct animals of our planet will be told by biologists
2 The text is ought to rewrite to make it look nicer
3 These fragile cups should be packed very well, or they may be broken
Второе задание не уверен)
3.Eric's solemn speech was laughed by them only.
4. talented people are being searched by us in our new theatre.
5. their promise will be kept by them and the second edition of the book will be published in April.
6. how is the news spreaded by them?
7. these tremendous plans are realized by us very fast.
2English is spoken by most people in the country.
3this unforgettable landscape was painted by J.T.
4the game is won by our national team.
5the room was cleaned yesterday by the girl.
6a new picture will be drawn by the painter next year.
2. The harvest was gathered in October.
3. You will be told the results of the test.
4. Ten matches will be played next season.
5. Jams are made from different fruits.
6. The doctor's patient will be cured by all means.
2. Interesting books are often devoured without noticing the beauty of the author's style.
3. Teenager children are often given pocket money.
4. A real bargain was made by Merrymind when the fiddle was bought by him at the fair.
5. I don't want to be rushed at for a harmless joke played by me.
6. Little children shouldn't be threatened, it's very bad for their mental health.
7. When the door was opened by me, I couldn't believe my eyes: the whole house had been turned upside down.
8. The luggage has been weighed carefully.
2. it was a snow
3. we played
2. A lot can be done by people to stop the destruction of forests.
3. Nuclear weapons mustn’t be used by people.
4. The text ought to be rewritten (by you) to make it look nicer.
2)The prize will be won by our football team
3)Computers are used at the lesson by students
4)the new book will be published by its writer
5)the original exhibition was organized by a group of artists
6)London is visited by 1000 tourists every month
2) This unforgettable landscape was painted by Joseph Turner.
3) The game is won by our national team.
4) Yesterday the room was cleaned by the girl.
5) The painter's new picture will be drawn next year.