Task 2. Choose the correct variant and underline it.
1) I go / goes to the shop every week.
2) He play/played tennis yesterday.
3) We is/ are reading book now.
4) She have / has come home.
5) Kate am/is writing now.
6) They will / shall buy this dress.
May is the fifth month of the year. July is the seventh month of the year. August is the eighth month of the year. October is the tenth month of the year. December is the twelfth month of the year.
The Russian Federation is the official name of our country
"that smells good", she said. "well", said amelia bedelia, "i'll jusk fill the cream puffs. then i will be on my way". "oh, no! " said mrs rogers. "i'm sorry i got mad. please come back, amelia bedelia. we missed you". "all right", said amelia bedelia. "i will be gald to".