Нужно на завтра!
II. Filling in the gaps:
b) named c) main
d) worth e) caves
i) sightseeing j) known
1. The most popular places for in Kyiv are churches and cathedrals.
2. This art gallery is really visiting
3. What is the street in Kyiv?
4. The most popular place is Maydan Nezalezhnosti.
5. Standing on the ... of the square you can see the domes of the church.
6. This place is
as the centre of learning and culture.
7. A lot of famous Ukrainians are ... here.
8. Firstly, I'd like to explore the of this building
9. Who was this cathedral after?
10. What is this place
There is a historic Market Place here.
They sell a lot of places to visit in Covent Garden
You can buy here any souvenirs or things what you like.
You can live in a hotel and have lunch or dinner in a small cafe
It is a popular meeting place.In the evening you can visit restaurant with your friends.
Если я не ошибаюсь, то написано все правильно. Главное не волнуйтесь
3)to the moon
4)under the ground
the problem was that i was robbed and i did not have any money left. i told the police that i had been robbed. after some time, i was returned money. i had fun in italy.
сорри дальше я не знаю! )
1.There are some houses in this town.
2.There isn't a church in this town.
3.There aren't two schools in this town.
4.There is a tall fire station at the tower.
5.There are a lot of cars at the supermarket.
а дальше не понятно. написано просто ces
granddaughter has already begun (reading/to read).
will have been taking them? (active future perfect progressive) 3. two people (arrest) last night. two people were being arrested last night. (passive past progressive) 4. the computer broke down yesterday, but now it's ok. it (work) again. it (repair). the computer broke down yesterday, but now it's ok. it has worked again. (active present perfect) it had repaired. (active past perfect)
5. the man next door (disappear) six months ago. nobody (see) him since then. the man next door had disappeared six months ago. nobody had seen him since then. (active past perfect) 6. the room looked nice. it (clean). the room looked nice. it is cleaning. (active present progressive) 7. there's somebody walking behind us. i think we (follow). there's somebody walking behind us. i think
we are following. (active present progressive) 8. a mystery is something that can't (explain). a mystery is something that can't will have been explaining. (active future perfect progressive) 9. i'm sure that by the time we come to the theatre, all the tickets already (sell). i'm sure that by the time we come to the theatre, all the tickets already had been sold. (passive past perfect)