23.05.2020 10:08, Какаяразницакто
по англискому напишите фигню нарушение дам
№ 2. Fill in the correct word:
taste • post • attend • buy • travel • go
1. Anna decided to … around the world.
2. Do you know where I can … these letters?
3.She wants to … a performance at the theatre.
4. We always … the local food when we’re on holiday.
5.They are going to … sightseeing in the afternoon.
6.When Sue and Paul go on holiday they always … souvenirs.
№ 3 Choose the correct word:
1. I…. a party next Saturday. I hope you can come.
A. am going to B. am having C. will have
2. There’s a film on TV that I want to watch. It … in twenty minutes.
A. starts B. is starting C. will start
3. The weather is nice now. But I think it…. later.
A. is going to rain B. is raining C. will rain
4. Tom is ill. He …. to school tomorrow.
A. is not going to come B. is not coming C. will not come
5. What …. to the party tonight?
A. are you going to wear B. are you wearing C. will you wear
Ответ разместил: Гость
в мене є друг.з ним непереможна команда.ми один одному ємо.а також в мене є сім'я.вона дуже дружня і взаємодопоміжна.я люблю свою сім'ю і друзів.
Ответ разместил: sergei200457
Английский язык, 03.03.2019 12:22
Сделать язык 2 картинки 2 в другом вопросе
Английский язык, 04.03.2019 04:35
Опишите эту картинку. ! the place (место) the action (действие) the appearance of the person (внешний вид человека) whether you like the picture or not (нравится ли вам картина или нет) why (почему)
Английский язык, 07.03.2019 15:42
Napishite polnyye predlozheniya, ispol'zuya present simple ili present continuous: 1. lyudi v kitaye nikogda (yedyat) s nozhom. 2. oni (sazhayut) derev'ya seychas. 3. segodnya sidni (beg) v gonke. развернуть 201/5000 write complete sentences using present simple or present continuous: 1. people in china never (eat) with a knife. 2. they (plant) trees now. 3. today, sydney (running) in the race.
Английский язык, 10.03.2019 14:16
Написать 10 предложений используя conditional 2 и 3. нужно чтобы предложения были взаимосвязаны, например "если я не выспался, то я буду уставший. если я уставший, то я буду рассеяный. если я буду рассеяный, то " и так далее
Английский язык, 10.03.2019 15:01
1. a reason for change 2. souvenirs for coffee-lovers 3. setting up the business 4. a traditional taste 5. a perfect start to the day 6. the sources of the coffee beans 7. nature friendly company 8. clients’ voices are heard a. the first starbucks opened in seattle, washington, 1971. three friends, who all had a passion for fresh coffee, opened a small shop. they began buying and selling fine coffee, for which people travelled from all over the country. it wasn’t a café at that time. it was a shop selling coffee and special coffee equipment. b. in 1981 howard schultz joined the starbucks company and became its leading manager. he once went to italy and was impressed by the coffee culture he found there: people were sitting in beautiful cafés enjoying their cups of coffee for hours. what he saw made him think about starbucks as a café. he decided to turn the starbucks shops into fashionable and romantic coffee bars. c. mornings are always good when they include a healthy breakfast. but eggs, bacon, porridge, bread – who has the time to cook? fortunately, starbucks can solve this problem. the coffee shop offers delicious breakfast sandwiches and cakes with your morning coffee. you can choose from 8 varieties on the menu. it will really be a good morning! d. starbucks today is working hard to develop their recycling program. their cups are made partially from recycled paper. more and more starbucks cafes today serve drinks in china cups. what's more, the company encourages people to bring their own cups and mugs for coffee. if there are fewer paper cups used, it will help keep our forests alive. e. starbucks coffee is grown and bought from three different regions around the world. one group comes from asia, the second from africa and the final one from latin america. all in all, the company buys its coffee from 24 countries. each kind of coffee has its own special taste and aroma which you can try and enjoy at any starbucks café. f. if you want to bring a piece of starbucks home, why not buy one of their special cups or mugs? you can choose from a classic white coffee mug or a mug from a limited collection or a mug with the seasonal design. for those who are ready to show their love for starbucks, there are caps and t-shirts and even scarves. you can find all of these in almost every coffee shop. g. “mystarbucksidea. com” is the first social website from starbucks. in this way the company hopes to be closer to those who buy their coffee. they want to know their views and opinions about the prices, the service and the quality of the coffee. anyone can enter the site, make a comment or suggest something. these ideas will help starbucks to improve.
Английский язык, 10.03.2019 19:47
Task 2: choose the question and be ready to answer it after the teacher starts the conversation. you should add your ideas to the class discussion. teacher organizes a socratic seminar which helps teacher to assess learners while they are speaking on the topic ‘natural disasters’. learners are sitting in a circle and answering the question which teacher prepared and cut down beforehand. these are some rules to this task: 1. ask questions if you do not understand what someone has said 2. you do not need to raise your hand to speak. 3. pay attention to your “airtime”. 4. don’t interrupt. 5. don’t put down the ideas of another learner. example: what are the safety rules for an earthquake emergency? learner’spossible answer: don’t panic. get under a table or a desk. check for injuries. call emergency services to get help for injured persons. leave the room. exit the building. once outside, move to the evacuation assembly point. wait for further instructions.
Английский язык, 10.03.2019 22:06
нужно заполонить пустые
Английский язык, 11.03.2019 09:35
Соч по 6 класс 3 четверть у кого есть 35
Английский язык, 11.03.2019 18:51
Составьте расскаж по этим словосочетаниям (10-15 предложентй) )можно использовать не все
Английский язык, 12.03.2019 17:09
Write yes or no next to the statements as in the example
Английский язык, 12.03.2019 19:14
Термі золота доба британського живопису
История, 23.06.2019 10:30
Литература, 23.06.2019 10:30
Русский язык, 23.06.2019 10:30
Русский язык, 23.06.2019 10:30
Українська література, 23.06.2019 10:30
Биология, 23.06.2019 10:30