Откройте скобки, поставив глагол в подходящее время (the Future Simple, the Present Simple, the Present Continuous or be going to). Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Mary … (come) to visit us tomorrow. – I know. What time … (she / arrive)?
2. What are your plans for the summer? – I … (go) to the sea when I … (have) holidays.
3. … (we / ask) Mr Perkins for help? – That’s a good idea. Maybe he … (help) us.
4. The new exhibition … (open) on March, 25.
5. What are you doing tonight? – I … (probably / watch) TV after dinner.
6. Helen … (have) a birthday party tomorrow. … (you / go)?
ответ содержит части предложений с открытыми скобками
1) Mary comes to visit us tomorrow/ What time does she arrive?
2) I am going to the sea when I have holidays
3) Shall we ask MR Perkins for help? Maybe he will help us.
4) The new exhibition opens on March 25th
5) I will probably watch TV after dinner
6) Helen has a birthday party tomorrow. Will you go?
family 5. one day he\ she 6. it happens so that .. 7. in the end the main character which is great \ sad \ lucky \ happy. з. ы. эти предложения использовать не обязательно
him that evening. however, the poor porfessor (leave) at a small hotel in rather bad area, and when he asked the receptionist if he could speak to the head of the conference committee he (tell) to try somewhere elsebecause he (not hear of) there. luckily, laterthat evening ,the driver send to the hotel where the reception(hold),and when(ask)wht he had dne with the professor, everyone realized
that a mistake (make).the professor said that (organize)more efficiently
smiths succeeded with roses the robinsons immediately did the same. if the robinsons could to grow some beautiful plant thus showing that they had the greenest of green fingers the smiths wanted to show at once that their fingers were no less green. if one family bought some new garden furniture the
other made sure that their garden chair and benches were not worse. and then one day mrs smith had a wonderful idea. at the weekend she and her husband dug a very large hole in the middle of the garden. the robinsons waited to see what their neighbours were going to do with it. lily pond do you think?
or perhaps a gold fish pond? but the smiths did nothing with what they had dug. after several agonizing weeks the robinsons decided that they should have the same kind of thing in the middle of their own garden. the only problem was that the robinsons hated digging. so mrs robinson wrote to a
well-known firm of landscape gardeners.