2) she (write) a letter before her mother (visit) her?
is he saw annat school yesterday?
who did he see at school yesterday?
am i go to the park every sunday by bus?
how do i get to the park every saturday?
are cats sleep on the sofa?
where do cats sleep?
is my friend funny and clever?
what about my friend?
can i ride a bike?
what am i can?
4) the -
2) the most popular
3) hasn't washed
1) had learnt_ went
2) Had _ written _ visited
3) had not had _ arrived
1. Put the or – (no article).
1) The largest continent in the world is Asia.
2) The longest river in the world is __the__ Nile.
3) Do you know about __the__ British Museum?
4) Trafalgar Square is in London.
2. Choose the correct variant..
1) This room is darker than that one.
2) He saw the most popular film of the year.
3) Is that your pen?
4) That pen is mine.
3. Fill in the gaps with as…as, not as…as.
1) The film was _not as__ good _as_ the book. I don`t recommend it.
2) I`m afraid I can`t help you. My bag is _as_ heavy _as_ yours.
4. Complete the sentences with the verbs in Past Progressive.
1) My sister ___ in the park at 10 a.m. (was going for a walk)
2) We __ with each other yesterday. (were not talking)
3) What _were__ you __ at seven o`clock? (doing)
5. Put the verbs in the brackets in Past Simple or Present Perfect.
1) I _have__ already this book. (read)
2) My friends ___ in London last year. (were)
3) She __ her hair yet. (has not washed)
6. Put the verbs in brackets in the right form. (Past Perfect, Past Simple.
1) He _had__ (learnt) English before he (went) to London.
2) Had she (written) a letter before her mother (visited) her?
3) Misha (had not have) any friends before he (arrived) to England
4) the, -
2) most popular
дальше пусть ответит другой
4. The; -
2. the most popular
1. Have already read
3. Hasn’t washed
1. Learned; has went
2. Did she wrote; has visited
3. didn’t has; has arrived
big dog. the dog sees the boy and begins to bark. mike is afraid of the dog. he wants to go home. his father says -don*t be afraid, mike. you know the proverb-a barking dog does not bite. oh yes, says mike. i know the proverb you know the proverb .but does the dog know the proverb