Откройте скобки, поставив глагол в подходящее время (the Future Simple, the Present Simple, the Present Continuous or be going to). Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Mary … (come) to visit us tomorrow. – I know. What time … (she / arrive)?
2. What are your plans for the summer? – I … (go) to the sea when I … (have) holidays.
3. … (we / ask) Mr Perkins for help? – That’s a good idea. Maybe he … (help) us.
4. The new exhibition … (open) on March, 25.
5. What are you doing tonight? – I … (probably / watch) TV after dinner.
6. Helen … (have) a birthday party tomorrow. … (you / go)?
ответ содержит части предложений с открытыми скобками
1) Mary comes to visit us tomorrow/ What time does she arrive?
2) I am going to the sea when I have holidays
3) Shall we ask MR Perkins for help? Maybe he will help us.
4) The new exhibition opens on March 25th
5) I will probably watch TV after dinner
6) Helen has a birthday party tomorrow. Will you go?
busy." 5. "i am very thirsty. please give me some lemonade, ann," said tom. 6. "don't lie to me tom," said aunt polly. "i am tired of your lies." 7. "are you fond of going to the theatre? " asked my friend. "have you seen any plays by shakespeare? " 8. nellie asked me: "did you see 'hamlet' last night? " 9. i asked nellie: "shall we go to the theatre together? " 10. "does mike like
shakespeare? " asked nellie. "will he go to the theatre with us? "