с Английским языком!
как можно дать ответ, если нет текста по которому надо делать задание?
what kind of book is that?
how many books you reading?
you buy last book?
how often you buy books?
do you go to the library today?
Waited, lieing, listening
Two boys were listening to music.
The girls were wearing red dresses.
was/were + V+ing
Mark was going to work by metro.
Rita was reading a book.
The cat was sleeping on the chair.
Danie was running in the park.
Diverse society-разнообразное население(общество)
3 Guess the meanings of the words in bold.
independent - независимая
linked - связаны
located - находится
governed - управляется
diverse - разнообразное, пёстрое
society - общество
1.He has been waiting
2.They have been lying
3.has been listening
4. Key ring
1. If he knew us well, he would invite us. 2. If we liked chicken, we would buy it. 3. If I were cold, I would put on a sweater. 4. If Dave smoked, he would take cigarettes. 5. If she liked ballet, she would go to the ballet house with us. 6. If he knew my cousin, he would meet her at the station. 7. If she liked coffee, she would buy it. 8. If he read English books in the original, he would improve his English. 9. If he tried to save money, we would travel in summer. 10. If I had more appetite, I would take more meat. If they were here, I would talk to them. If it was/were windy today, we would fly a kite. If Mary earned more, she would buy something new.
1. He would understand you if you spoke slowly.
2. He would find a good job if he tried hard enough.
3. You would be attached by the dog if you moved.
4. I will go away unless you want me to stay.
5. If I made coffee, would you cut the cake?
6. Please don’t sign any contracts unless they would be checked by me.
7. If he was in a hurry, he would get a good seat.
8. Someone may get into the house if he forgot to lock the doors.
9. He will pass his exam unless he wants trouble!
10. What will you do if you are free on Sunday?