1.Выберите правильный вариант ответа:
1) We … each other for ages.
a) didn’t see b) don’t see c) haven’t seen
2) My father ….. newspapers every evening.
a) is reading b) reads c) read
3) The strong wind ….. since yesterday morning
a) was blowing b) blew c) has been blowing
4) By nine o’clock yesterday I … my homework.
a) did b) have done c) had done
5) When I entered the classroom the teacher … words on the blackboard.
a) writes b) wrote c) was writing
2.Рut the Verbs into Correct Forms:
1. While I (cook) dinner I cut myself the finger.
2.He (watch) TVsince 5 o/clock.
3. I (walk) along the street when I heard a terrible cry.
4. The text is very difficult, the students (translate)since morning.
5. Bob (start)his job two years ago.
3Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст.
1)Can people live without friends? Most of us would say "no". Friends make our lives enjoyable and INTEREST.
2)Friendship is something you can't buy. It is a WONDER and valuable gift.
3)It is POSSIBLE to live without people who care for you and who are always ready to help.
4)However, to find a true friend is not easy. Friendship requires honesty, trust and KIND.
5)Being a friend means not only having fun together but helping each other in a difficult SITUATE.
Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами так, чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию текста. Заполните пропуски полученными словами.
1) аlice was friends with the hatter, wasn't she?
2)who is alice?
3)did alice have a cat or a dog?
4)how old was alice?
5) where did alice live?
In Madagascar,In Ethiopia,in the Central African Republic.
Дружба - это особые отношения двух людей примерно одного возраста. Друзья проводят вместе очень много времени. Они часто вместе учатся или работают. Как правило они доверяют друг другу самые сокровенные мысли и тайны, они рассказывают друг другу свои секреты, советуются по различным темам и вопросам. Чаще всего друзья вместе гуляют, отдыхают и веселятся. Настоящий друг никогда не предаст и не обидит. Но в мире так много подлости. И друзья нередко предают. Это очень больно и обидно. В некоторых ситуациях нужно проявить смелость, уметь быстро принять решение и не потерять чувство собственного достоинства. А это нелегко и не многие на такое. Но хороших людей вокруг нас больше. Люди не могут жить без друзей, потому что человек нуждается в доброте, любви и преданности.
interesting woderful impossible kindness situation lucky
I think travelling is excellent! Because you can enjoy it. when you are travelling you can see beautiful, famous and interesting places, you can buy souvenirs, speaking with people who lives in this country. But some people can't travel, some haven't got money, some don't like travel. I like travel too much! it is wonderful!
1. We have not seen each other for ages.
2. My father reads newspapers every evening.
3. The strong wind has been blowing since yesterday morning.
4. By nine o'clock yesterday i had done my homework.
5. When I entered the classroom the teacher was writing words on the blackboard.
1. While i was cooking dinner i cut myself the finger.
2. He has been wathcing TV since 5 o'clock.
3. I was walking the street when i heard a terrible cry.
4. The text is very difficult, the students have been translating since morning.
5. Bob started his job two years ago.
1. was cooking
2. he is watching
3. was walking
положительного, ни отрицательного ответа (3 — notstated). i am not a writer by trade. i am a white hunter. my name is allan quatermain and i live in durban, south africa. i am fifty-five years of age and for more than thirty years i have been trading, hunting, fighting or mining in one part of africa or another. i have, in my time, shot sixty-five
lions. the sixty-sixth got me and mauled me pretty badly before he was driven off. that is why i limp a bit on my left leg. well, it's eighteen months or so since i first met sir henry curtis and captain good, which is the real beginning of my story. that was in 1885. i'd been elephant hunting beyond bamangwato and had had bad luck. everything went wrong on that trip, and to top up with
i got the fever badly. as soon as i was well enough i sold such ivory as i had and took myself down to the cape. after a week in cape town, i made up my mind to go back to durban by thedunkeld, then lying in the docks waiting for the edinburgh castle to get in from england. i took my berth and went aboard, and that afternoon the passengers from england came on and we put to sea. among
the passengers who came on board there were two who caught my interest. one, a man of about thirty, was one of the biggest and strongest-looking men i'd ever seen. he had yellow hair and beard, clear-cut features and large grey eyes set deep in his head. i found out, by looking at the passenger list, that this was sir henry curtis. he reminded me very much of somebody else, but at the
time i could not remember who it was. the man with him was listed as captain john good, and i put him down at once as a naval officer. he was stout and dark, and very neat and very clean-shaved, and he always wore an eyeglass in his right eye. (by h. r. haggard) a5 the author never killed lions. l)true 2) false 3) not stated | a6 | the author's story began nearly a year and a half ago.
1) true 2) false 3) not stated | a7 [ the author had been ill before his travel by sea. l)true 2) false 3) not stated | a8 | sir henry curtis was educated in good manners. l)true 2) false 3) not stated