II. Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Continuous, Past Simple,
Present Perfect or Future Simple Tense. Розкрийте дужки, напишіть
дієслова у формах теперішнього тривалого, минулого теперішнього доконаного або майбутнього часу. ( очень нужно сегодня сдать
Вот, надеюсь подойдёт
1. We always drink tea in the morning.
2. My brother usually watches TV in the evening.
3. I never go to bed late.
4. We sometimes go to the cinema on Sundays.
1) Some children don’t have breakfast in the morning.
2) Helen meets her grandparents at five o’clock.
3) When you are at the seaside, you swim and sunbathe.
3) My mother at home now.
4) My friends often go to the cinema at the weekends.
5) Her sister lives in London.
6) Nick goes to the swimming pool on Tuesdays and Fridays.
1) Andy and Mike are playing chess in the bedroom.
2) Tina hasn't written a letter to her cousin yet.
3) We will buy a new computer next month.
4) My elder brother came home late yesterday evening.
djd did he s dud eudbeueb
2. are playing
3. will help
4. has been
5. has finished
7. will cook
8. are playing
1. did she tidy
3. didn't play
4. is having
5. is playing
6. doesn't like
7. does he
8. is cooking
10. did you buy
Если нужно, я могу объяснить любую тему английского в zoom. Мне нужен опыт в преподавании, поэтому готова бесплатно провести урок.
1. Did she tidy her room last week?
2. They went to Malta last month.
3. They did not play my favourite song at the concert three days ago.
4. Tom is having a shower at the moment.
5. Listen! Somebody is playing the guitar.
6. Claire does not like coffee.
7. How often does he read books?
8. “Where is your brother?” “He is cooking in the kitchen.”
9. I’m tired. I want to go home.
10. That`s a nice shirt. Where did you buy it?
2 - ( такого варианта нет)
2. am writing
3. is going to visit
4. have seen
2 am writing
3 will visit
4 have seen