1. Complete the sentences and use a comparative form.
• This coffee is very weak. I like it a bit .
• The room in the hotel was really big. I expected it to be .
• The weather is too hotin this city. I’d like to live somewhere .
• Your work isn’t very good. I know you can do .
• My home task is a bit boring sometimes. I’d like to do something .
2. Complete the sentences and use a superlative form.
• This is coffee I have ever tried! (strong)
• It is the church in my city. (old)
• She is one of tennis players in the world. (good)
• Everest is mountain. (high)
• Russia is country in the world. (big)
3. Say what a student mustn’t do.
• Be late for classes
• Do the home work on time
• Talk at the lesson
• Miss classes
• Be ready to answer the questions
• Interrupt the teacher
4. Read the text called “The man of steel”. Read the sentences and mark them T – for true sentences and F – for false sentences. If the sentence is false – correct it.
• A blue uniform, red trunks, red boots and a long red cape – is a special set of clothes for Spiderman.
• Superman is more powerful than the train.
• Two strong friends from Cleveland created Superman in 1933.
• Superman’s parents sent him to Earth to conquer (захватить) it.
• He was Superman because of his unusual abilities.
• He is a symbol of American dream.
5. Translate the sentences into English.
• Чем я могу вам Как он (чемодан) выглядит? -
• . -
• Это кожаная сумка? -
• Аэтисумкивамзнакомы? -
когда человек живет - он узнает много нового. вот и анна стала искать приключения.
когда она увидела дракона, все ее представление о современном мире изменилось.
вибач але не знаю
1. Deportment store (Buy things)
2. Aquarium (see fish)
3. Fast food restaurants ( have a snack)
4. Theater ( see a play)
5. Zoo (see animals)
6. Gallery (see works of art)
7. Cinema ( watch a film)
8. Library ( read)
I’d like to do something boring
See fish - 7. Aquarium
Buy things - 4. Department store
See works of art - 6. Gallery
Watch a film - 9. Cinema
See animals - 8. Zoo
Read - 3. Library
Have a snack - 2. Fast-food restaurant
See a play -5. Theatre
Task 3. Choose the correct item.
а. Bruce lives in a large block of .
b. They are staying in a fantastic while they’re on holiday.
c. Are you ? I totally disagree.
d. There are too many about what we can and can’t do.
e. We pay the for our house every month.
f. He’s going to the International Summer in August.
Task 4. Which is right?ЦИФРА и Цифра
1. You can ... at the cinema.
2. watch a film
You can at the gym.
You can ... at the library
1. find a book
You can ... at the aquarium.
1. see fish
You can ... at the theatre.
2. see a play
Task 5 Choose the best variant.
а You ... pay your rent. That’s the rule.
b You eat in the classroom. It’s forbidden.
c You ... have any pets in this house. It’s not allowed
d You go to the doctor. You look very ill.
e You go to school. That’s the law.
Task 7 ЦИФРА и слово
1 What is the …..river in the world?
2. He is a little … than me.
3. My doll is the …..of all.
4. It is the …..church in my city.
5. She is one of …..tennis players in the world.
6. Your work isn’t very good. I know you can do …
7. Russia is ……. country in the world.
8. My home task is a bit boring sometimes. I’d like to do something…..
9. The weather is too hot in this city. I’d like to live somewhere ….
Task 8 Write the correct form of the adjective in brackets ЦИФРА и слово
1.This is Sarah Jones and her brother, Mike. Sarah is (shorter)
than Mike, but he is (younger) than her
2. He is the (the youngest) student in his class.
3. They are both intelligent, but Sarah is (more intelligent) than Mike.
4. In fact, Sarah is (the most intelligent) girl in their school.
5. Sometimes they argue, but Sarah thinks Mike is ( the best) brother in the world.
Task 9 Put words in correct order to make sentences. ПОЛНОСТЬЮ
1. Tracy has to go to school
2. he has to do the washing up
3. they have to wake up early
4. we don't have to waer a uniform
5. you needn't make your bed
6. she doesn't have to clean the flat
Объяснение: сама в шоке, что было не лень все это писать
5 more interesting
6 the strongest
9 the highest
10 the biggest
• It is the oldest church in my city.
• She is one of the best tennis players in the world.
• Your work isn’t very good. I know you can do better
• My home task is a bit boring sometimes. I’d like to do something less boring
• This is the strongest coffee I have ever tried!
• This coffee is very weak. I like it a bit less weak.
• Everest is the highest mountain.
• Russia is the biggest country in the world.
Отметьте мой ответ как лучший если не трудно)
1. This coffee is very weak. I like it a bit weaker. 2. The room in the hotel was really big. I expected it to be bigger. 3. The weather is too hot in this city. I’d like to live somewhere hotter. 4. Your work isn’t very good. I know you can do better. 5. My home task is a bit boring sometimes. I’d like to do something more interesting.
1. This is the strongest coffee I have ever tried!
2. It is the oldest church in my city.
3. Everest is the highest mountain.
4. Russia is the biggest country in the world.
Students mustn't be late for classes
Students must do the homework on time
Students mustn't talk at the lesson
Students mustn't miss classes
Students must be ready to answer the questions
Students mustn't interrupt the teacher
Чем я могу вам
Как он (чемодан) выглядит? - what does it look like?
Я бы хотел вам сообщить о потере моей сумки - I would like to inform you about the loss of my bag
Это кожаная сумка? - Is this a leather bag?
А эти сумки вам знакомы? - Do you know these bags?