Type the verb in the correct future form (Future Simple or Be going to). Do not use the short forms of the verbs.1. I have a headache. I (call) the doctor.2. It’s Julia’s birthday today. She’s bought much food. She (cook) a lot.3. — Do you know Tom’s phone number? — I have bad memory for phone numbers, but I (look) it up in my notebook.4. My aunt has bought some seeds. She (do) the gardening.5. — Max didn’t pass his exam yesterday. — Oh, what he (do)?
1.is, are, am
2.is, aren't, am
3.have got, has got, has got
1. will get
2. will come
3. will be
1. she is not in the classroom
2. They are not happy
3. He is not a teacher , He is not ready for school.
. (be) great last summer. She
2. (stay) in a college in England for two weeks. She
3.(have) classes in the mornings and in the afternoons she
2. Yor're (все остальное)
3. She's (все осткльно)
2 Trevor’s playing tennis at the moment. — Тревор играет в теннис в данный момент.
3 I’m using the Internet now. — Я сейчас пользуюсь Интернетом.
4 We’re watching TV. — Мы смотрим телевизор.
5 You’re playing video games. — Вы играете в видеоигры.
6 They’re discussing their English homework. — Они обсуждают свою домашнюю работу по английскому.
3 omitted preposition
4 omitted verb and pronoun
5 omitted article
6 informal closing remarks
7 omitted verb and pronoun
8 short form
1. I have a headache. I am going to call the doctor.
2. It’s Julia’s birthday today. She’s bought much food. She is going to cook a lot.
3. Do you know Tom’s phone number? — I have bad memory for phone numbers, but I will look it up in my notebook.
4. My aunt has bought some seeds. She is going to do the gardening.
5. Max didn’t pass his exam yesterday. — Oh, what will he do ?