1 Choose the correct verb forms to complete the sentences.
1 I enjoy / am enjoying this concert.
2 The teacher isn’t believing / does not believe you.
3 Do you often wake up / Are you often waking up very early?
4 The police wear / are wearing a uniform in most countries.
5 He never is eating / eats his vegetables.
2 Complete the dialogue with the present simple or present continuous form of the verbs in brackets.
Kate Why 1 (you / stay) late today?
Jenny I 2 (need) to talk to the teacher about my sister.
I’m worried about her. She 3 (work) all the time at the moment.
Kate Is she nervous about the exams?
Jenny Yes, she is. But she 4 (not want) to talk to anyone about it.
Kate Look! Mrs Morris 5 (come)! You can talk to her now.
3 Write adjectives with the opposite meaning to the words in bold. Add the prefix un- where necessary.
1 Your name is difficult to remember.
6 He is very kind.
7 My trainers were quite expensive.
8 I have a female doctor.
9 You’re always right!
10 Is it safe to skate here?
11 My clothes are very old.
12 Is she friendly?
13 You have to use fake names on social media.
14 That’s a very low price.
проект это громко сказано, но если
будут решением поставленной .
замечание. не указан язык программирования, поэтому я использовал как бы общепринятые строковые функции.
did not washing up
Nick did it
didn't wash up
сорян но я нен
ответ: цифры обозначают варианты ответов*
1. To see
3. Refusing, to give
5. To take
7. Shouting, to study
10. To give
1. A content is a list of the chapters or sections given at the front of a book or periodical.
2. A conclusion is the end or finish of an event, process, or text.
1. An opinion is a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
2. An encyclopedia is a book or set of books giving information on many subjects or on many aspects of one subject and typically arranged alphabetically.
1. A guidebook is a book of information about a place, designed for the use of visitors or tourists.
2. A character is a person in a novel, play, or movie.
1. A thriller is a novel, play, or film with an exciting plot, typically involving crime or espionage.
2. A manual is a book giving instructions or information.
1. A biography is an account of someone's life written by someone else.
2. A writer is a person who has written something or who writes in a particular way.
1) He documents by the time the boss came. had prepared
2) I can't get into my house because I my keys yesterday. lost
3) He a letter by 6 pm yesterday. had written
1) Who (you wait) for when I arrived? were you waiting
2) When I was young I (want) to be a pilot. wanted
3) She was a beautiful woman. She always (attract) a lot of men. attracted
4) (be) it difficult to find a new job? Was it
5) I (not have) time to see my parents last week. did not have
6) Jane (not be) at home yesterday evening. was not
7) What (be) the flight like? was
1) I was very exhausted after finishing my work, so I (go) straight to bed. went
2) My teacher asked me why I (not do) my homework. had not done
3) Everybody (leave) the house by the time I came home. had left
4) It wasn't his first trip to the mountains, he (be) there many times before. had been
5) The doctor examined her leg and (find) that she had broken it.
6) She left the house after she (finish) breakfast. had finished
7) He told me he (never be) to Australia before. had never been
8) I was hungry because I (not eat) since breakfast. had not eaten
1) How many times to Italy last year? did you go
2) When each other? did we meet
3) Where for your last holiday? did you go
1) Choose the correct verb forms to complete the sentences.
1 I am not smiling because I’m not happy right now.
2 She believes your silly story!
3 Do you always get dressed before breakfast?
4 In general, cats hate swimming.
5 John’s over there! He is wearing a red T-shirt.
2) Complete the dialogue with the present simple or present continuous form of the verbs in brackets.
Harry Hi! What 1 are you doing (do)?
Felix I 2 am waiting (wait) for my brother.
Harry Is that him over there?
Felix I 3 ___don't know (not know) – I 4 am not wearing (not wear) my glasses!
Harry Yes, it is! It’s Tom! Don’t worry – he 5 is coming (come) now.
3) Write adjectives with the opposite meaning to the words in bold. Add the prefix un- where necessary.
1 I’m wearing a different coat to yesterday.
6 I’ve got a low temperature.
7 My teacher is really unfriendly.
8 She’s got a cheap laptop.
9 That’s the wrong answer.
10 It’s a website about female celebrities.
11 Is that a real beard?
12 Your words are very evil/unkind/cruel.
13 It’s safe to cycle along this road.
14 It’s unnecessary to wear trainers.
2 We stay
3 always goes
4 is going up
5 is developing
7 I am trying
8 He always tries
9 I sometimes wait more
10 I am waiting for Harry
ответ: 1 задание: 1) enjoy, 2) doesn't believe. 3) wake up, 4) wear, 5) eats
2 задание: 1) why do you stay late today? 2) i need to talk to the teacher about my friend 3) she is working all the time at the moment 4) but she doesn't want to talk to anyone about it 5) Mrs Morris Is coming!
3 задание хз