II. Fill in the missing adjectives in the sentences below.
1. London is of its and open spaces.
2. All the parks were once gardens.
3. St. James’s Park is London’s .
4. In the park you can feed the swans, geese, ducks and other
birds that live near the lake.
5. One of the times to visit London’s parks is in the spring.
6. Regent’s Park is a place of blossom and flowers.
7. It’s perhaps London’s most elegant park, with its gardens and
8. The Zoo has an aviary where birds can live in a environment.
9. The Zoo’s most residents are, of course, the pandas.
10.There are very few of these creatures left in the world.
11.Their food is bamboo .
1) was it a beautiful day yesterday?
2) did you see carol on the bus last tuesday?
3) did they travel to london a month ago?
ответ: 1. proud ; green
4. water birds
8. natural environment
summary of it. 6 your coming to the crimea is very desirable. 7 we insist upon your staying in this ancient ukrainian city. 8 i remember his having been interested in the history of ukraine in his childhood. 9 they spoke about their travelling to the south of ukraine.
start/is the concert starting? 6. well, we meet/are meeting some friends at the concert hall at 4 o'clock and the concert actually begins/is actually beginning at 6.15.