Вставить правильный предлог: 1. We were turning $ 2000 a week when business was good.
2. The factory turns 300 units a day.
3. New models and new ideas have turned the company and saved the factory from closure.
4. He turned a job at an investment bank.
5. Eventually, my watch turned in a coat pocket.
6. The people are turning to natural resources to survive.
7. Many people here are turning solar power.
8. Thousands of applicants are turned each year.
! как у тебя дела? почему ты мне так долго не писал? у меня все хорошо. кошка скоро окотится. мне рыбок купят.
учусь я хорошо. троек и двоек в дневнике нет. в классе меня все уважают.
напиши мне, когда ты приедешь, как учишься и какие у тебя там друзья. пока!
hi! how are you doing? why didyou give meso long towrite? i'm fine.catkittenssoon.iwill buy thefish.i studywell.threesand twosin the diaryno.in the classi have allrespect.write mewhenyou come,asyou learnand whatyou havefriends there.bye!
1. We were turning __in__ $ 2000 a week when business was good.
2. The factory turns __out__ 300 units a day.
3. New models and new ideas have turned the company __around__ and saved the factory from closure.
4. He turned __down__ a job at an investment bank.
5. Eventually, my watch turned __up__ in a coat pocket.
6. The people are turning __(back?)_ to natural resources to survive.
7. Many people here are turning __to__ solar power.
8. Thousands of applicants are turned __down__ each year.
yes, they were/ no, they weren’t
organization; 4) distant, useless work; 5) ability, labour activity.
to prevent bullying? 7. is bullying a problem in our country? in our school? why is it dangerous? заранее !
roses the robinsons immediately did the same. if the robinsons could to grow some beautiful plant thus showing that they had the greenest of green fingers the smiths wanted to show at once that their fingers were no less green. if one family bought some new garden furniture the other made sure that
their garden chair and benches were not worse. and then one day mrs smith had a wonderful idea. at the weekend she and her husband dug a very large hole in the middle of the garden. the robinsons waited to see what their neighbours were going to do with it. lily pond do you think? or perhaps a gold
fish pond? but the smiths did nothing with what they had dug. after several agonizing weeks the robinsons decided that they should have the same kind of thing in the middle of their own garden. the only problem was that the robinsons hated digging. so mrs robinson wrote to a well-known firm of